Executive and Business Coaching
Everyone needs support. Leaders are no different. Many leaders feel alone, unable to voice their fears and concerns with those around them. Executive coaching provides a safe place for leaders to show their true selves without judgment or critic.
Not all coaches are the same. My style of coaching rests firmly on the therapeutic background. I believe how a person walks into a room is more important than their Powerpoint presentations or sales pitch. Therefore finding one’s identity, self-confidence, and confidence in their ability is the key to great leadership.
of coaching is extensive and a few of the goals include:
- Discover their true self, the passion and creativity naturally within them
- Identify their passions and values
- Create pathways to engage these passions int heir daily life
- Utilize their innate abilities to lead themselves and their organization well
- Inspire others to do the same.